Are you looking for a way to provide a personal touch to your belongings and products? With custom woven labels from It’s Mine! Labels, you’ll be able to customize the text, color, icon, and more for your labels, and preview them before purchasing.
Now we are proud to introduce new options for our best-selling Classic Woven Label collection. Available as either a sew-on or an iron-on label, the following images show new background colors, and new lettering design styles:
Different Styles of Custom Woven Labels
It’s Mine! Labels offers new elegant and stylish labels in a great variety of colors and icons, allowing you to customize them for any purpose. New additions were added to the Classic Woven Fabric Labels collection and the Iron-On Classic Woven Fabric Labels collection.
As you can see from the photos above, we have new styles and backgrounds available. Selected styles are pre-washed to achieve a vintage look to keep up with ongoing trends. We are also introducing a new background color in khaki.
Custom woven labels can be used for numerous purposes. Whether you need them to identify your family’s belongings or create company branding, our labels are not prone to stretching or fading! Consider using them for:
- Clothing, so you can keep track of your garments.
- Crafts, to give them a professional look.
- Gifts to give away to family or friends.
- Handmade items like stuffed animals for children.
- Knitting, crocheting, quilting, and other sewing products.
- Linens, whether baths or beds.
- Small business products.
- And much more!
Different Sizes of Custom Woven Labels
The sizes of custom woven labels we provide vary based on what type they are. Below are the four distinct label sizes we offer and the types that come in them.
- ⅜” for sew and iron-on classic woven fabric labels
- ⅝” for sew and iron-on classic woven fabric labels
- ½” for woven ID labels and designer woven fabric labels
- 1” for woven ID labels and designer woven fabric labels
To learn about our custom woven, iron-on, and stick-on clothing labels, visit It’s Mine Labels today for more information!