Need Clothing Tags For Someone With Sensitive Skin? There Are Options.Lucinda Winston
For those of us with sensitive skin, purchasing new apparel is always a bittersweet experience. As much as you love your new shirt, sweater, hoodie, or whatever garment it may be, you know you can’t wear it until you take a pair of scissors to the clothing tag. Only then will you find relief from the itchy or painful sensation that traditional clothing tags leave behind. To add insult to injury, some clothing tags have two, three, or even four layers!
Custom clothing tags are essential for brands, but are equally as important for identification, especially for older parents and children who rely on personalized tags to keep their belongings safe and organized.
The solution for those with sensitive skin who need to keep track of clothes is to replace the irritating brand label with a simple and smooth personalized tag.
Here at It’s Mine! Labels, we understand the importance of a high-quality comfortable clothing tags, and we have a few suggestions:
- Iron-On Satin Label: What makes our iron-on satin labels the top choice? They are thin, soft, attractive, and come with rounded corners that don’t prick. In fact, satin is a great material for those with sensitive skin or skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis, etc.
- Iron-On Standard Label: Another alternative, the iron-on standard label, is also very smooth, has rounded corners, and will not irritate the skin. This option is great for general use.
- Iron-On Fun Label: Children always want a little pizzazz when it comes to their clothes. Enter the iron-on fun label — a super smooth and soft label that can be personalized with fun designs and colors.
- Iron-On Letter Transfers: For labels worn directly against the skin — socks, underwear, etc. — iron-on letter transfers are the best option. They transfer smoothly onto cotton and a variety of different smooth plain fabrics.
- Stick-On Fun Clothing Label: Pop one of these personalized labels onto the care label on the inside seam of a garment, and it won’t touch the neck or waistline! They are available in tons of different designs.
For extra durability, you can sew the iron-on labels onto clothing with hypoallergenic thread or opt for our sew-on labels instead. These are perfect for fleece fabrics such as sweatshirts, jackets, knitted items, and more.
Pro Tip: Consider putting your new personalized tag in a non-traditional spot, such as the hem, if the neckline is an issue.
We hope these tips will help you find relief from itchy or downright painful clothing tags. Contact It’s Mine! Labels, a leading maker of personalized fabric labels, to learn more.