HOLIDAY DELIVERY TIMES NOTICE
- As our workshops are closed for a few days over the holiday season (December 24th-27th and December 31st-January 2nd), please allow some extra time for production and delivery during that period.
- Important: The Snappy Tag offices will be closed from December 24th until January 2nd. Orders placed by 2pm on December 20th will have the regular shipping time. Orders placed after then will be processed after the holiday period.
- If ordering woven labels for holiday gifts, please note:
“Classic” Woven Labels: Orders placed before November 23rd should arrive in our office in Connecticut before December 18th.
“Designer” Woven Labels: Orders placed before December 7th should arrive in our office in Connecticut before December 18th.
- Letter Transfers: The workshop that produces these labels will be closed over the holiday period. Please allow an extra 10-14 days for delivery.
- We do not want to disappoint our customers, so please don’t hesitate to call our office at (866) 695-2235 if you have any questions!
It’s Mine! aims to provide thorough descriptions of our personalized labels for clothing but understands that everyone may have different needs and questions. We have outlined some of the most frequently asked questions here. If you do not find the answer to your question below, please e-mail us or call us and we would be delighted to help.
- When will my order be shipped to me?
- How are orders shipped out?
- How much do you charge for shipping?
- Can I order over the telephone?
- Can I use my own artwork or font on any of the labels?
- Are you able to put the ™ (trademark) symbol on any of the labels?
- Can you rush my order?
- Is there a way for me to preview the labels on the website before they are made?
- I need more characters on my label than are recommended on the website. Is that possible?
- Can I have accents on letters or add my telephone number?
- Can you remove the iron-on labels once they are applied?
- Are you able to split orders if I want two different names?
- Do your iron-on labels work for knitted or crocheted items?
- What is your Return Policy?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Why do I get charged for my order before it is shipped?
- Where do you ship?
- TopWhen will my order be shipped to me?
Product Shipping Time Sew-On & Iron-On Woven Labels 3 - 4 weeks from the time of order Iron-On Standard Labels 1 - 2 days from the time of order Iron-On Satin Labels 1 - 2 days from the time of order Iron-On Fun Clothing Labels 1 - 3 days from the time of order Iron-On Letter Transfers 21 - 28 days from the time of order Stick-On Standard Labels 1 - 2 days from the time of order Standard Stick-On Clothing Labels 1 - 2 days from the time of order Stick-On Original Labels 10 - 14 days from the time of order Private: Stick-On Allergy Labels 1 - 3 days from the time of order Stick-On Fun Labels 1 - 3 days from the time of order Snap-On Tags 10 - 14 days from the time of order Original Bag Tags 10 - 14 days from the time of order Fun Bag Tags 1 - 3 days from the time of order Shoe Bags 14 - 21 days from the time of order Standard Value Pack 1 - 2 days from the time of order Original Value Pack 10 - 14 days from the time of order Fun Value Packs 1 - 3 days from the time of order Laundry Marker Package 1 - 2 days from the time of order
* Please note that these are our regular shipping times. On occasion, there may be circumstances beyond our control which could delay orders.
* Our fabric/woven labels are produced for us by weaveries based in Europe.
- TopHow are orders shipped out?
We ship all orders through the United States Postal Service. Please see our delivery page for more information.
- TopHow much do you charge for shipping?
$3.00 for First Class Mail worldwide (not trackable), $7.60 for Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation (trackable), $25.70 for Express Mail (trackable), $25.95 for International Priority Mail (trackable) to CANADA, and $36.25 International Priority Mail (trackable) to ALL OTHER COUNTRIES. Please see our delivery page for more information.
- TopCan I order over the telephone?
Absolutely! Just call our office Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST, on (866) 695-2235.
- TopCan I use my own artwork or font on any of the labels?
Unfortunately we are not able to produce labels with custom artwork or fonts at this time.
- TopAre you able to put the ™ (trademark) symbol on any of the labels?
Yes, we are able to add the trademark symbol to the Designer Woven Labels, the ID Woven Labels, the Standard Labels, and the Satin Labels.
- TopCan you rush my order?
Unfortunately we are not able to rush orders. All orders are processed in the order in which they are received. To view label production times, please see our delivery page.
- TopIs there a way for me to preview the labels on the website before they are made?
We have a “preview function” for most of our labels now, and are currently working on the balance of the products. We would also be happy to send you one of our sample packs if you wish.
- TopI need more characters on my label than are recommended on the website. Is that possible?
In some instances we are able to put more characters onto a label than are recommended. Please contact us with your request.
- TopCan I have accents on letters or add my telephone number?
Yes, we can print a wide selection of accents, unusual letters and numbers on the labels. If we are not able to print the text as you have written it on your order, you will be contacted immediately.
- TopCan you remove the iron-on labels once they are applied?
The iron-on name labels are designed to be permanent. If you wish to pass on clothing, or if you anticipate needing to remove the label at some point, we recommend purchasing a sew-on woven label.
- TopAre you able to split orders if I want two different names?
Unfortunately not. The machines are programmed to run the labels off in the quantities specified.
- TopDo your iron-on labels work for knitted or crocheted items?
No. If you need a label for a loose knit item, we recommend our sew-on labels.
- TopWhat is your Return Policy?
As our products are personalized, we are unable to accept returns unless an item can be shown to be faulty. In this instance, we ask that you return the unused labels within 30 days of receiving your order, along with the reason for the return.
In the event that your order was processed incorrectly, we will gladly replace that item at no further expense to you.
- TopWhat methods of payment do you accept?
We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards, and PayPal. For your convenience, we also accept money orders and personal checks. Orders paid for with a personal check will be processed once it has cleared so please remember to allow extra time for delivery.
- TopWhy do I get charged for my order before it is shipped?
As all of our products are custom made to individual specifications, we collect payment at the time of order.
- TopWhere do you ship?
We ship to all 50 States within the US: Alabama (AL) Alaska (AK) Arizona (AZ) Arkansas (AR) California (CA) Colorado (CO) Connecticut (CT) Delaware (DE) Florida (FL) Georgia (GA) Hawaii (HI) Idaho (ID) Illinois (IL) Indiana (IN) Iowa (IO) Kansas (KS) Kentucky (KY) Louisiana (LA) Maine (ME) Maryland (MD) Massachusetts (MA) Michigan (MI) Minnesota (MN) Mississippi (MS) Missouri (MO) Montana (MN) Nebraska (NE) Nevada (NV) New Hampshire (NH) New Jersey (NJ) New Mexico (NM) New York (NY) North Carolina (NC) North Dakota (ND) Ohio (OH) Oklahoma (OK) Oregon (OR) Pennsylvania (PA) Rhode Island (RI) South Carolina (SC) South Dakota (SD) Tennessee (TN) Texas (TX) Utah (UT) Vermont (VT) Virginia (VA) Washington (WA) West Virginia (WV) Wisconsin (WI) Wyoming (WY).
We also happily ship orders all over the world, including Canada, Australia, and Europe, but reserve the right not to ship to some countries that have a particularly high level of risk/fraud.