When you create a product that the public wants, you have to do more than just throw the product on your Facebook page and hope for sales. One of the most important aspects of a successful product, whether it be food, clothing, or gadget, is branding. Branding is what gets your name out in the world. Here at It’s Mine!, we have everything from clothing labels to item labels to help you get started in the world of marketing. Here are some more reasons why you need to give your brand name some attention.
- Make sure your brand name is ready for the internet. The last thing you want to do is have a complicated name and/or website that is hard for customers to find online. You want something catchy and easy to find — think about the success of popular sites, such as Facebook and Twitter. Yes, these are social sites, but they are short, sweet, and easy to find and remember. The same should be true for your brand name. When customers can’t find your product with ease, they will look elsewhere.
- Pair your brand name with a unique logo. There are many popular lines of clothing that are easy to recognize because of their logos — think Polo, Ralph Lauren, and other “big names.” Be creative when coming up with your logo. You want it to mesh well with your brand name. You can use fancy lettering or an easy-to-remember image.
- Good branding equals better pricing. Let’s be real — when you buy a designer handbag, you aren’t just paying for the bag; you are paying for the brand. That’s why your brand is so important. Once it becomes a household name, you can price it accordingly, which can make for a hefty bottom line.
- Brands are easy to remember and discuss. When your brand is simple to remember and distinguish from others, people will talk about it. Word-of-mouth advertising is one of the best forms of advertising you can get, and it doesn’t cost you a thing. Make your brand one that people will talk about by creating a quality product and an easy-to-remember brand name and logo.
- Brands reap loyalty. How many people do you know that only wear Nike shoes? When people find a brand they know and trust, they stick with that brand. Make sure your product is of the highest quality, and consumers will begin to flock to your brand, bringing with them other customers, and always coming back for more.
Now that you understand the importance of branding your product, and what the right kind of branding can do for your product, you are ready to figure out your own brand and logo. Once you have the name and design, It’s Mine! can help you with our wide selection of quality labels designed with your unique brand and logo. Our labels are ideal for clothing, handmade items, and just about anything you can think of to create. Each label will contain your specific information, making it easy for customers to associate your product with your brand. Contact us today to learn more.