If you haven’t purchased clothing labels before, then it is most likely that you don’t know about the process of designing and ordering custom clothing labels from It’s Mine Labels. Here are a few useful pieces of information that people frequently request that you may find helpful when you choose and place your order.
- The website currently is unable to show you a preview of your labels, but if you contact us, we can send you a sample pack, so you can get an idea of the length and feel of our labels.
- Rush orders are also not currently available on any of our labels for clothing.
- Items can be returned if they are shown to be faulty. Since each order is a custom-printing job, though, you cannot return labels unless they are faulty.
- Your card will be charged before your order is shipped, to ensure that payment can be processed.
- The iron-on labels are designed to be permanent, so if you are looking for a temporary label, look at the sew-on labels or the stick-on labels, instead.
- Iron-on labels also don’t work on crocheted or knitted items, but sew-on labels are ideal for these products.
- It’s Mine Labels can print a very wide selection of numbers, accents and unusual letters, which allows you to customize your label accurately, if you so wish.
- The trademark symbol can be added to satin labels, designer woven labels and ID woven labels, but not to the other types of labels at this time.
- Orders may be placed over the telephone between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, EST, if customers call 866-695-2235.